Secret Method to Add Hidden / Invisible Admin on Facebook Page
Being a facebook page owner, you have to fight with many threats and hackers who are trying to take over it. So my today’s article is about adding hidden / invisible admin (actually called page owner) on facebook page that is owned by you.
Your facebook page is your world. It is your virtual house and it’s your duty to keep it locked and safe. Often page admins are so much busy in managing their wall and running ads that they over look their page security.
Reason to Write this Article:
The reason why I am writing this article because a couple of days ago, my one friend’s page named “The Master Shift” was hacked. The hacker changed everything on her page on the page about info section even its name and facebook web address too. It took her couple of days to report to facebook and take it back. This is a screen shot of the message posted in group about the hack news.
So, I realized if she had a business manager owner for her page, she would not have to face from all this. So basic purpose of this article is to educate all page owners, it can happen with any one, why not to take precautionary measures before it is too late?
- Read: How to Boost Facebook Page Organic Reach
Before Adding Hidden Facebook Admin On Your Facebook Page, Just Answer This Question First:
Lets move to the main topic about adding hidden admin on your facebook page. But before adding the hidden admin to your facebook page. I would like to ask a question from you.
You manage a page and are admin of a page. Obviously a good page has more than one admins. Lets assume, your page has 3 admins (A,B and C). Now if any hacker is able to get into one any admin’s account. He can remove you all and can take over your page (Although you can recover your page later via reporting to facebook, I am not going to discuss it since it’s a long story).
So, this scenario give rise to the need of adding a super admin (Facebook Page Owner) account to the page which can never be removed by any page admins without the Page Owner’s permission. Fortunately, this feature have been introduced by Facebook itself a couple of months ago. So lets discuss the steps.
How to Add Hidden / Invisible Admin on Facebook Page:
In order to add hidden admin to your facebook page, you need to use Business Manager, a new feature that is introduced by facebook for Pro Facebook Page Owners to manage their pages more effectively.
- First login into to Facebook Business Manager with your account that you want to make owner of your page and click on “Get Started” button. (Best practice is to create a new account for this purpose that you never sign in from public places etc).
- Facebook will prompt you what you need to set up business manager, read that and click on “Next” button.
- Read: How to Get your Facebook Page Verified Walkthrough
- Here facebook will ask you to add information about your business. Select the publisher option and choose the best industry that suits your facebook page. Select the number of people who would have access to your page, and number of pages. Then click on “Next” button.
- Facebook will not ask you two basic things. Name of business and primary page for which you want to get business manager. Enter any name here ( best practice is to use name matching your page name ) in name of business field and select the page for which you want to become the owner. Note: You should be admin of the page prior to become the Owner.
- Now facebook will ask you your name that will appear into your page admins section as (non-removable owner of the page by other admins.) Enter your name here. I am entering mine. Then enter your business email (If you are having your own website, you can use email@example.com or you can use any email address that is being used by you). And click on Create Business Manager button.
- Read: Boost MyLikes Earnings Case Study, How I Boosted MyLikes Earnings
That’s it. You have successfully added the yourself as page owner into the business manager. You are now page owner of your page. No one from other page managers like admins can remove you from your page as show below too in screen shot.
Now if any other page admin’s account got hacked, the hacker will not be able to remove the Page Owner and you can kick hacker off from your page from visiting Facebook Business Manager.
I hope so this article will be beneficial for page owners. If you have questions to ask, feel free to ask