What Is AdSense Revenue Share Ratio between Publishers and Advertisers
One of the most frequently asked question in forums and make money online world is “What Is AdSense Revenue Share Ratio between Publishers and Advertisers?” In the past no one was completely sure that how much revenue is given to AdSense publishers. So today I am here going to reveal the AdSense Revenue Share Ratio between Publishers and Advertisers.
AdSense Revenue Share Ratio for AdSense for Content:
AdSense for content due to its contextual nature is used most frequently. Since its nature is Contextual, therefore it helps to lead better CTR. AdSense says that it pays 68% amount from revenue to publishers and remaining 32% of amount is kept for the Google maintenance etc. I personally think 68% is pretty fare for Bloggers.
AdSense Revenue Share Ratio for AdSense for Search:
For those people who are using AdSense for search purposes, AdSense pays 51% of the total revenue to the advertisers. I personally think its low for bloggers, what do you say?
AdSense Revenue Share Ratio for Other AdSense Units:
For other type of Ads like AdSense for feeds, mobile, games, Google have not disclosed the revenue share ratio. So revenue share ratio for these can vary.
Why AdSense Disclosed Revenue Share Ratio Between Publishers And Advertisers:
AdSense have disclosed these all revenue share ratio to build publishers trust on them. I think this is good too, because in case of many other ad networks, those networks never reveal the accurate revenue share ratio among publishers and advertisers. Google have also added this on their revenue share page
“Additionally, when considering different monetization options, we encourage you to focus on the total revenue generated from your site, rather than just revenue share, which can be misleading. For example, you would receive $68 with AdSense for content for $100 worth of advertising that appeared on your site. If another ad network offers an 80% revenue share, but is only able to collect $50 from ads served on your site, you would earn $40. In this case, a higher revenue share wouldn’t make up for the lower revenue yield of the other ad network.”
I would like to know your views on the 68% revenue share from Google AdSense. What do you think it’s pretty good or not? For more AdSense tutorials, read our Complete AdSense Guide.