Google AdSense Eligibility Requirements Checklist
In old days, AdSense approved a lot of applications from publishers without delay, but now the time has changed a lot. Now you need to follow some Google AdSense Eligibility Requirements Checklist which we will discuss here today. The modern and fast growing internet world has given birth to too many new blogs. In fact, people are moving to blogging day by day.
To filter out quality from quantity of websites, Google is continuously changing its AdSense eligibility criteria for newly born blogs and websites in order to participate in AdSense publishing program. So it’s recommended for you to read out AdSense Eligibility requirements on Google’s official website first, so that you may not face any difficulty in your AdSense approval.
Now to help newbie bloggers to figure out whether your blog is eligible for AdSense approval or not, I am here compiling the list of the most important AdSense eligibility requirements that will help to decide for the perfect time to apply for AdSense account or not. If your blog does not meet any of the following requirements, then you will need to wait a little more building some more quality content and authority. Here is the checklist for AdSense requirements that you need to follow must before applying for AdSense account.
Google AdSense Eligibility Requirements Checklist | Summary:
1) Age of your Blog:
Age of blog matters a lot for Asian Countries like India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh etc. for approval of AdSense. Google has clearly stated on their official website that your blog must be 6 months old before it become eligible for AdSense program approval. For some lucky publishers, approval can come quickly, but if your AdSense application is declined for few times, then make this sure that your blog is 6 month or more old.
Pro Tip: The best suggestion is to wait until your blog gets 6 months old and then apply for AdSense. However in the meantime, try to put quality content (SEO optimized), drive some organic traffic and then submit your AdSense application again. Hopefully it will be be approved now if it follows AdSense Terms of Service.
2) Does your Website Compliance with AdSense Policies?
This is the most important requirement for AdSense approval. Google has already put the complete list for eligibility criteria at their official website. So read these Google TOS carefully and look at your complete website to check whether it follow those TOS or it still needs more modifications and improvements?
Here I am giving you summary of AdSense TOS. So make sure your blog is following these terms of service before you apply for AdSense.
- Your blog must contain quality content. Quality content mean it should deliver value to its readers. Read Google Quality Content Guidelines.
- Your blog / website should have a clean structure i.e. navigation, internal linking and other sections should be user friendly.
- You blog should not contain any copyrighted or adult content. (Pro tip: It should not contain any things that are banned by Google i.e. YouTube Downloaders etc.)
- Your blog must not link to any other blog / website where any adult, copyright, and pirated or Google abusing material is found.
- There should be good amount of content on your page. i.e. each article must be at least 300 words in length. And content should not be generated by using iFrames from other websites.
- Pro Tip: Organic traffic resources from Google are appreciated. Also avoid paid or referral traffic, this is against AdSense TOS and your application will not be accepted.
So these are the most important AdSense requirements that you should consider before applying for AdSense account. Note: I have not listed all TOS on this page, so read the other AdSense Policies, Guidelines here:
3) Your age must be 18 +:
Keep in mind if you are below 18, you are not eligible to participate in AdSense program. If you are under 18 and somehow succeed to get AdSense, then you may face difficulty in withdrawing your earnings. So better to apply for AdSense after you are 18 years old.
So these were the most important eligibility requirements for Google AdSense approval for 2015. Please note, Google may change the eligibility criteria any time along with AdSense terms of service for AdSense publishers. Also don’t forget to read our AdSense Guide to become a pro AdSense publisher. Any suggestions or comments, share here in the comments below.