How to Install WordPress Blog on Godaddy Hosting in 5 minutes
After buying Godaddy Hosting, the next thing you need to do is Install WordPress Blog on Godaddy Hosting. But before buying, I would suggest to you check this article on how to get Godaddy Free Domain Name with 1$/Month Hosting Coupon Code to grab a massive discount on your Godaddy Hosting purchase. Now to install WordPress on Godaddy, there are basically two ways to do this. First one is to install WordPress manually which is a bit hard for the newbie users. And second one is the automatic installation wizard from the Godaddy hosting Cpanel. I am here going to explain the second way.
Steps to Install WordPress Blog on Godaddy Hosting
You need to follow these steps to create your WordPress blog on your Godaddy hosting.
- Login to your Godaddy hosting account.
- Click on “My Account” option appearing at the top on right hand side.
- Click on “Visit my Account” option under the “My Account” drop down menu.
- Now click on + button under your “Web Hosting” tab.
- Click on “Launch” button in front of the domain name on which you want to install WordPress blog.
- This will open Godaddy CPanel in front of you.
- Scroll down the page until you see the Software Tab option. In the Software Tab, you will find “Installatron Applications Installer”, Click on it.
- Inside the “Installatron Applications Installer” tab, scroll down to the Content Management Apps tab, you will find WordPress.
- Click on the WordPress, and then click on “install this application” button.
- Select the domain name from the drop down menu on which you want to install WordPress.
- Leave other things to its default value, scroll down to the Settings tab now, and enter your “Administrator Username” which will be in fact your WordPress blog username. I will recommend not to use Admin username for security purposes. Enter the password in the password field. Make sure it is strong enough and should not be guessable by any one.
- Enter your “Administrator Email”, Godaddy will email your WordPress installation password after the installation is completed on this email address.
- Click on “Install” button
- That’s all, Godaddy will automatically install WordPress blog on your domain on your hosting.
- Your blog is now ready. You can check your email too and start using your Blog.
So this was a simple guide to Install WordPress Blog on Godaddy Hosting. If you are still facing any difficulty installing WordPress blog on your GoDaddy Hosting, you can comment here and ask me to install it for you.