How to Install WordPress on HostGator Using QuickInstall
Everyone know HostGator is one of the best WordPress hosting. WordPress has evolved as one of the best blogging platform. Mostly newbie users face difficulty while installing WordPress on HostGator for the first time. Here you will learn How to Install WordPress on HostGator by Using QuickInstall.
There are two ways to install WordPress on HostGator, one is manual installation which is hard for the newbie users and second one is by using quick installation scripts. I am here going to share the second way which is really very simple. You don’t even need any programming background at all.
HostGator offers three different plans to get started, for newbie users, I will recommend to use the second one Baby Plan, since you can host unlimited sites on it. To learn more about HostGator, you can visit their page. If you like their packages, you can use coupon code TECHLEAKS25 to get 25% discount on your Total hosting bill. Also you can try HostGator 1 cent Hosting Coupon Code too to get a massive discount on your HostGator hosting purchase.
Install WordPress on HostGator Using QuickInstall:
The best and easiest way to install WordPress on HostGator is by using QuickInstall. It makes installation process really very easy. Within few, minutes your WordPress blog will be ready to use. You need to follow these steps to install WordPress on HostGator using QuickInstall.
- First login to your HostGator cPanel, scroll down the page, you will find “QuickInstall” option under the “Software/Services” tab.
- Here on the “QuickInstall” page, click the “WordPress” option under the “Blog Software” option.
- Click Continue on the very next page and select the domain name from the drop down menu list where you want to install WordPress on your HostGator.
- Choose here where you want to install WordPress. You can choose from root directory or from subdomain as you like.
- Root Directory: http://www.techleaks.us
- Sub Domain: http://www.techleaks.us/blog
Here on the WordPress configuration page, I will recommend you not to use “Admin” as your WordPress username for security purposes. Now before clicking the Install Now button, double check if all the things you have entered are right .
Now in just 2-3 minutes, your WordPress blog will be installed on HostGator server. Upon successful installation, the login information will also be emailed to you. That’s it, you dream WordPress blog is now ready. If you are facing any difficulty in your WordPress installation on your HostGator, you can leave me a message on Facebook, I will install it for you.