Top Companies Paying via Payoneer Mastercard
Payoneer MasterCard is the leading payout solution for companies who want to pay their customers all around the world remotely. Payoneer was founded in 2005, from that time, it has provided thousands of companies, organizations the easiest way to make payouts to their valuable customers via US payment service, prepaid debit MasterCard, bank transfers etc. Payoneer is ranked in the top 80 in Inc. 600 Financial Service companies.
Getting Payoneer Prepaid MasterCard card:
Here is a complete guide I wrote in order to get Payoneer MasterCard. You can follow this guide everything is explained here step by step Or if you want to earn $25 with Sign Up then Sign Up via this link.
Top Five Companies Paying via Payoneer MasterCard:
These are the most popular companies that are paying via Payoneer MasterCard to their customers.
- Fiverr: It is a global online freelancing micro task company that offers micro tasks and services starting from $5 per job performed. This site is used by freelancers who offers their variety of services for the only starting amount of $5. Customers here join this site, hire the freelancers and get their jobs done for only $5. For Fiverr, Minimum Payout balance is $4 that you can withdraw into your payoneer master card.
- ODesk: oDesk is a freelancer’s market place which allows its users to hire and manage the remote workers from all around the world. Remote workers sitting and working from their home are called “Freelancers”, they can earn a handsome amount of money by doing different jobs by applying at them and after getting hired. ODesk supports payout via Payoneer MasterCard. For oDesk, Minimum Payout balance is $100.
- Elance: Elance is the market place where top businesses hire top freelancers from all around the world and get their work done. Elance is also a freelancing company having freelancers from above 170+ countries. Jobs are available here mainly for IT field experts and for other fields too. For Elance, Minimum Payout balance is $20. More information:
- 2Checkout : This is basically an online payments processing company. It helps individuals and businesses from above 170 countries to accept PayPal, credit cards and debit cards. It is also used in popular online shopping cart systems too. It also supports payout via payoneer MasterCard.
- Avangate: It is a provider of electronic software distributions for software vendors and engineers. It gives commissions to its vendors for bringing sales to their different products. You can place any banner on your website or write review about their any products. Minimum Payout balance is $100 ($350 of affiliate sales will make around $100).