Trick to Upgrade hosted AdSense Account to Normal
Hi dear visitors, I have been invisible at TechLeaks due to my busy life routine and burden of job work. Sorry for staying away. I know there are many followers who want to seek advice to upgrade hosted AdSense account to normal. Many people do inboxed me after reading AdSense guide by TechLeaks. I tried to respond to comments and emails, but still if your comment did not get published or you did not receive your email reply, I am extremely sorry for that.
What is Hosted AdSense Account?
If you have got AdSense account approval via Google Host Partners like Blogger, YouTube etc. that is also known as hosted AdSense account, that status of such account is said to be hosted, it means that you are not allowed to place Ads from hosted AdSense account to a blog or website with custom domain name.
- Read: Trick to Get AdSense Approval in 3 Days
Now to monetize your all websites and blogs, you need to upgrade hosted AdSense account to normal one or change hosted AdSense account to non-hosted AdSense account. So in this tutorial we are going to cover this. Just follow the below instructions to display ads from your hosted AdSense account on your all blogs and websites that you own.
How to upgrade hosted AdSense account:
You need to follow these steps to upgrade your hosted AdSense account to normal one.
- Sign in to your AdSense account, and then go to “Settings” by clicking on the gear icon in the top of the page.
- On settings page, go to “Access and Authorization ” section next to the option “Sites Authorized to show ads”. Click on “edit” here. Enter your blog or website’s URL in the box that is labelled as “I’ll show ads on”, and then click the “Submit” button.
- After submitting the URL of your website or blog, go to “My Ads” page and click “New ad unit”, copy the code of this newly created ad unit and place it anywhere on your website as HTML.
After placing this code, you need to sit back and relax. Google will review your submission, and when your website or blog is approved, then you can display ads from your AdSense account on your all blogs that you own.
- Read: Secret Trick to Increase AdSense Revenue
Now no further approvals are needed to display ads on your other blogs that you own. But keep this in mind that your website or blog strictly follows the AdSense TOS.
Will I get Non-Hosted AdSense Approval Easily?
Good question to ask. Always remember, upgrading from hosted AdSense account to normal is almost similar to getting a new AdSense account. And remember always, that the sites you are going to submit must follow AdSense guidelines. Therefore before submitting your blog or website, make sure that it comply with AdSense TOS to get AdSense approval easily.
I hope that you have understood now how to upgrade from hosted AdSense to normal AdSense. So if you have any questions to ask, do ask me in comments or you can also visit Google’s official help page on this topic on this link.