Infinix Hot 30i to Launch in India on March 27
The Infinix Hot 30i is set to launch in India on March 27, and ahead of its release, the device has appeared on Google Play Console, confirming some key specifications. The listing also includes an image showcasing the front design of the device.
Design and Display
The Hot 30i features a waterdrop notch display, as seen in a recently leaked live shot. The device is powered by the Unisoc T606 chipset and has an HD+ resolution of 720 x 1612 pixels. The landing page for the phone on Infinix’s website reveals that the device will also come in an 8 GB RAM variant, offering 8 GB of extended RAM and an internal storage of 128 GB.
Battery and Other Features
While there is no official confirmation yet, it is speculated that the device will be backed by a 6,000mAh battery and its screen may support up to a 90Hz refresh rate. The Hot 30 series also includes two other models, such as the Infinix Hot 30 and Hot 30 Play. It is likely that these models may break cover in April.
The Infinix Hot 30i is a highly anticipated device that is set to launch in India on March 27. With its impressive specifications and sleek design, it is sure to be a hit among tech enthusiasts. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting new release!
- Infinix GT 10 Pro in the works, Dimensity 9000 powered smartphone could launch in Q3 2023
- Talk About Speed: Infinix debuts 260W Wired and 110W Wireless Charging
- Infinix Note 30 VIP Spotted on Bluetooth SIG, Battery & Fast Charging Also Revealed
- YHE BP Doctor Pro Review: Creative 2-in-1 watch with Blood Pressure Measurement
- Best Tablets Under $150: Samsung, Teclast, and others