Lenovo Xiaoxin 14 2023 Ryzen Edition: A New Laptop with AMD Processor
In February, Lenovo Xiaoxin 14 2023 was launched in China. Now, the company has introduced Lenovo Xiaoxin 14 2023 Ryzen Edition, which features an AMD processor instead of an Intel chip. Let’s take a look at the features, pricing, and availability of this new laptop.
Features of Lenovo Xiaoxin 14 2023 Ryzen Edition
- Powered by an AMD Ryzen 5 7530U mobile processor based on Zen 3 architecture
- Offers 6 cores, 12 threads, 16MB L3 cache, and a maximum clock frequency of 4.5GHz
- 14-inch LCD screen with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels and a 16:10 aspect ratio
- Metal body with a thickness and weight of 16.9mm and 1.46kg, respectively
- Ports include 2 x USB Type-C, 2 x USB Type-A, an HDMI, a MicroSD card slot, and a 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1080p webcam along with Dolby Atmos-supported speakers
- Boots Microsoft Windows 11 and comes with Microsoft Office Home & Student Edition pre-installed
- Draws power from a 56.6Wh battery and supports up to 65W USB PD charging
- Single variant offering 16GB dual-channel RAM and 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD
Pricing and Availability
The Lenovo Xiaoxin 14 2023 Ryzen Edition is priced at ¥3,999 (~$580) and is available for pre-order starting today. For a limited time, it will be sold at a discounted price tag of ¥3,599 (~$520). The laptop will go on sale from March 20.
- Lenovo ThinkStation P5, P7, and PX With Intel Sapphire Rapids Xeon Scalable CPUs Unveiled
- Lenovo Rollable Laptop and Smartphone Prototypes Hint at Future of Mobile Computing
- Lenovo Yoga Slim 7i Carbon Review: Ultra-Light Laptop for On-the-Go Productivity
- Mysterious Lenovo Tablet Spotted on FCC Revealing Some Key Specifications
- Lenovo Starts Teasing Yoga 2023 Laptop Series, Launch in April
Note: This article was originally published on GizmoChina. However, we have - the content to provide our visitors with the latest leaks, guides, and walkthroughs regarding technology news, including Apple, Android, Microsoft, Google, Blogging, SEO, and Freelancing.