OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Light Edition Launched in China
The latest addition to the OnePlus true wireless earbuds lineup, the OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Light Edition, is now available for purchase in China. The earphones are priced at 749 yuan, which is approximately $109, and come in two color options: Obsidian Black and Yunfeng White.
Design and Features
The design of the OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Light Edition is similar to the original OnePlus Buds Pro 2. The earphones come with 11mm primary drivers and 6mm tweeters, which can deliver a frequency range of 10Hz-40Hz. The earphones support Bluetooth 5.3 and come with support for AAC, LC3, LHDC, and SBC Bluetooth codecs. The earphones have been optimized by Hans Zimmer to deliver optimal audio performance.
The OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Light Edition also comes with support for Active Noise Cancellation, and the company claims that the earphones can attenuate background noise by 48dB and deliver 54ms latency.
The OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Light Edition has a battery life of six hours with the ANC mode enabled, and with ANC disabled, the battery life is up to nine hours. The bundled carry case can fully charge the earphones up to three times before it needs to be charged.
Price and Availability
The OnePlus Buds Pro 2 Light Edition is available for purchase in China for 749 yuan, which is approximately $109. The earphones come in two color options: Obsidian Black and Yunfeng White.
- OnePlus Ace 2V Smartphone Now Available for Purchase in China; Price Starts at 2,299 Yuan ($332)
- OnePlus TV 65 Q2 Pro Now Available for Purchase in India; Priced at ₹99,999 ($1,219)
- Wings Phantom 315 TWS Earbuds With 13mm Drivers & 40ms Low Latency Mode Launched for Rs 899 in India
- OPPO Is the Only Brand to See Growth in TWS Earbuds Market in Q4 2022
- TWS Shipments In India Record A Whopping 85 Percent YoY Growth In 2022: Counterpoint Research