Leaked Render of Samsung Galaxy F14 Hints at Imminent Launch in India
The Samsung Galaxy F14 has been making rounds in the news lately, and for good reason. The upcoming smartphone has been spotted on the Geekbench benchmarking platform and on the brand’s India support page, hinting at its imminent arrival. The Galaxy F14 is expected to debut as the successor to the Galaxy F13 and is tipped to launch in India next week.
Key Specifications of Samsung Galaxy F14
- Model numbers: SM-E14B and SM-E14B/DS
- Motherboard codenamed s5e8535
- Six cores clocked at 2GHz and two cores ticking at 2.40GHz
- Exynos 1330 chipset
- 6GB RAM onboard
- Android 13 OS out of the box
The Samsung Galaxy F14 managed to score 811 and 2,120 points in Geekbench’s single-core and multi-core test results respectively. As per the leaked render, the Galaxy F14 will arrive in Purple and Green color options. The back panel has two vertically placed camera sensors and a LED flash unit beside. The volume rocker and power buttons are located on the right side of the device. The upcoming smartphone has slightly curved edges for a better grip. The Galaxy F14 is tipped to be priced under Rs 15,000 in India.
- Samsung Galaxy A34, Galaxy A54 launched in India: Check price and launch offers here
- Samsung Responds to Fake Moon Photo Accusations, Defends Its Space Zoom Feature
- Samsung Electronics Announces $230 Billion Investment in the World’s Largest Chip Factory
- Samsung Launches Galaxy S23 and S23 Ultra Enterprise Edition in Australia