Samsung Launches Galaxy S23 Enterprise Edition in Australia
Samsung has recently announced the launch of the Galaxy S23 Enterprise Edition in Australia, which is specifically designed to cater to the needs of businesses. The Enterprise Edition models are similar to the regular S23 models in terms of hardware, but they come with additional features that provide more advanced enterprise tools.
Features of the Galaxy S23 Enterprise Edition
- One-year subscription to the Samsung Knox Suite, which provides multi-layer protection against malware, hacking, and other cyber threats.
- Pre-installed Microsoft and Google cloud productivity tools, making it easier for businesses to manage their work on the go.
- Available for two years after launch, and Samsung will supply critical OS updates and security patches for up to five years.
It’s important to note that only Galaxy S23 and S23 Ultra variants are available, and the Plus model is not included in the Enterprise Edition.
Pricing and Availability
Pricing details for the Enterprise Edition models have not been announced yet, but they will likely be acquired through bulk orders, with each company negotiating its own deal. The Galaxy S23 Enterprise Edition models will be available for two years after launch.
The Galaxy S23 Enterprise Edition is aimed at fulfilling the needs of businesses by providing them with a device that is not only powerful and secure but also easy to use and manage. With the one-year subscription to the Samsung Knox Suite and pre-installed Microsoft and Google cloud productivity tools, businesses can manage their work on the go with ease. Samsung’s commitment to providing critical OS updates and security patches for up to five years ensures that businesses can rely on the Galaxy S23 Enterprise Edition for a long time.
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Users Report Jittery Animations Issue
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 5 Camera Configurations Tipped
- Samsung set to Begin mass production of its Third-generation 4nm Chips
- Samsung Galaxy F14 5G Tipped to Launch Next Week in India
- Samsung Supports Digital Alzheimer’s Diagnosis with Galaxy Tab S8+