Samsung Galaxy A34 5G: Everything You Need to Know
The Samsung Galaxy A-series mid-rangers are crucial in helping the company retain its position as the world’s largest smartphone vendor. The Galaxy A34 5G is one of the latest additions to the series, and we already know everything there is to know about it. Here are the finally final Samsung Galaxy A34 5G specs:
- 6.6-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-U display with 2340 x 1080 pixel resolution (FHD+) and 120Hz refresh rate technology;
- Octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 1080 processor with two 2.6 GHz cores and six 2.0 GHz cores;
- 48MP primary rear-facing shooter with OIS and f/1.8 aperture;
- 8MP secondary ultra-wide-angle sensor with f/2.2 aperture;
- 5MP tertiary depth lens with f/2.4 aperture;
- 13MP front-facing camera;
- 6/8GB RAM options;
- 128/256GB internal storage space;
- 5,000mAh battery with 25W charging capabilities;
- Under-display fingerprint scanner;
- IP67 water and dust resistance;
- Dual SIM support;
- MicroSD card slot for up to 1TB external storage expansion;
- Android 13.
The Galaxy A34 5G is likely to end up costing a little less than rumored last month. Here are the virtually guaranteed Galaxy A34 5G price tags:
- €390 with 128GB storage and 6GB RAM;
- €460 in a 256GB storage configuration with 8 gigs of memory.
Its design is simply too easily forgettable and its specs not special enough to help the A34 5G stand out from the mid-range crowd. However, it is still a valuable addition to the budget phone category. The Galaxy A34 5G looks an awful lot like the slightly more powerful and feature-packed Galaxy A54 5G, which is definitely a good thing, but it does make one fairly important style compromise, settling for a small U-shaped notch rather than going the even smaller (and more modern) hole punch route.
Media Markt has prematurely listed this mid-end device in Austria, just like it did with the slightly higher-end Galaxy A54 5G. Unfortunately, we didn’t manage to actually catch the 5G-enabled A34 live on the Austrian website of the Germany-based retailer, and with all the information predictably pulled, the product dimensions remain a bit of a mystery.
Is the Galaxy A34 5G affordable (and valuable) enough to make our list of the best budget phones available in 2023? Probably. But if we were to award a single device in that category with a trophy or crown of any sort, this wouldn’t be it.
The images above are by far the clearest and sharpest depictions of the A34 to date, showing off all of its expected paint jobs (violet, lime, graphite, and silver) in all of their promotional glory.
Stay tuned for more updates on the Samsung Galaxy A34 5G and other tech news on Tech Leaks.