C. Scott Brown / Android Authority
Welcome to Wallpaper Wednesday! Looking for some new Android wallpapers? Look no further! Every week, we’ll provide you with a handful of high-quality wallpapers that you can download and use on your phone, tablet, or even your laptop/PC. Our images come from both the Android Authority team and our readers, and they’re all free to use and come without watermarks. We provide images in both landscape and portrait modes, so they’ll be optimized for various screens.
For the newest wallpapers as well as all the ones from previous weeks, check out our Wallpaper Wednesday archive. Want to submit your own? Head to the bottom of this article.
Wallpaper Wednesday: March 8, 2023
Another week, another set of awesome Android wallpapers for you to share! Remember that we are always looking for submissions from our readers. Head to the bottom of this article to find out how you could have one of your images featured in an upcoming Wallpaper Wednesday!
Our Reader Submissions
We’ve got three awesome images from our readers that would look great on your phone, tablet, or PC. Check them out below:
- A really cool shot of a restaurant lamp from reader Lee Wey Tian. Lee shot that on an HONOR 70, with a few edits made with Snapseed.
- A terrific photo of a temple door in Shantiniketan from reader Isita Bhattacharya.
- A great pic of some sort of building structure from reader Kedrig Koka.
Thanks so much for your submissions, all!
From the Android Authority Team
Our team has also contributed some amazing wallpapers:
- A cool shot of a statue against some blue sky from Adam Birney.
- A great shot of a beach from Rita El Khoury.
- A cool painting of a cat as photographed by Bogdan Petrovan.
Be sure to download these photos in their high resolutions from our Wallpaper Wednesday archive!
How to Submit Your Own Android Wallpapers
We are always excited to see your own contributions to our Wallpaper Wednesdays project. Before submitting, please read the following rules:
- Your submissions should be your own creation. That means photos you took, digital art you created, etc. Please don’t submit other people’s work.
- You must agree to let Tech Leaks share your Android wallpapers for free with anyone who wants them.
- We will not accept watermarked images. You will, however, get a credit and a link in the article itself. We can link to your website, your Twitter, your Instagram, etc.
Ready to submit? Send us an email by clicking here. You’ll need to include the highest-resolution version of the image you can provide, your name, and a brief description of what the image is. If you want us to link to a page you own in your credit, please provide that, too, but that’s optional.